I took a screenshot from Sword in the Stone and painted over it a little bit. Really fun way to jump right in and practice lighting. Hope I get some time to do more of these!
I MADE NEW BUTTONS! These will be rare limited buttons I’m making to be mainly given out in synchronization with DisneyBound when they hold contests for my other design with Ariel.
To enter, simply follow both my Tumblr (keithlapinig) and DisneyBound.
Then, reblog this post!
One random will be selected for the Peter Pan button.
Don’t forget to enter all of my other contests for custom buttons!
If you want to win an Olaf “Warm Hugs” button, go to my Facebook Page for that contest! - http://www.facebook.com/keithlapinig
If you want to win an Unbirthday button, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel since I give out a button to a random commenter on my newest videos. http://www.youtube.com/keithlapinig
Alice in Wonderland
I keep wishing that it could be that way, because my world would be a wonderland
don’t even talk to me about how perfect Atlantis is
You read that in their voices, don’t even try lying to me.
One of the most under appreciated Disney films.
- Oswald Plush
- Don cup
- The Little Mermaid Charm Bracelet
- Princess Figurine Set (Mulan, Aurora, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Ariel, Pocahontas, Belle)
- Mickey Leggings, Size Medium
- Must be following me (I will check)
- Only reblogs count, feel free to reblog as much as you’d like
- Canada and US only (sorry, shipping is expensive)
- Winner will be randomly selected
- I will notify the winner via ask box, so make sure yours is open! If the winner doesn’t respond within 3 days I will pick a new winner
- If you’re under 18 make sure your parents are okay with you giving out your address to a random stranger on the internet
- Closes April 15th
Inside Mickey’s Penthouse Suite at Disney’s Ambassador Hotel.